Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Cloudy with a chance of thunderstorms

I am an angry one today.  Partly because it stormed all freakin' night, partly because I had a 3-hour lab today, and partly because I am surely about to get my period and it's probably gonna be a doosey.  Damned aspirin! 

In other news, I was supposed to start my period yesterday, but did not.  But before you get too excited, please note that I'm taking 200mg of progesterone and this tends to delay it for a day or two.  I have taken 3 (lie, 5)  pregnancy tests and each and every one were BFN, of course.  Now, I am just cramping like crazy and waiting for this MF to arrive so I can have a glass of wine this weekend (first one in months!) and get on with my next cycle. 

Looking forward to getting out of this god-awful town this weekend.  Heading to Austin for relaxation, wine, and canoeing with J.  While the abortion/Planned Parenthood issue ensues, I will be basking in the clean air and warm sunshine of the ATX.  Thank you, Jesus. 

I have to be thankful I am alive today.  My childhood best friend would have been 32 today, she died at age 14.  I have no reason to complain about anything, not even infertility.

No comments:

Post a Comment