Wednesday, December 29, 2010

First official post...alot of nothing

I'm going to briefly explain the title of this blog, not because I think it matters, but because I want to be clear about my outlook on life, love, etc on this planet.  At this present time, I am feeling a bit worthless, despite my success in business, marriage, and relationships.  No, I'm not suicidal or contemplating a quest of any kind, just facing what I would call "a quarter-life crisis" of sorts.  I do "alot" of things in the course of my days and weeks, but all-in-all, it feels like "nothing", so I'm going to vent with 100% honesty and find out if I can shake this thing. 

I started an actual blog entitled "Quarter Life Crisis" at one point...4 years ago, so clearly I'm on to something.  The technology has changed, people have gotten a hell of a lot more brazen and obsessed with self-exposition, but I'm still feeling blah, so I'm going to go with it.  Like me or not, agree with me or not, give a shit or not, I'm just telling it like it is...for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment